Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting To Know Me.

Hello, I'm Victoria and I decided to redo this whole blogging thing and start being more gramatically correct. Let me start off with telling you a little bit about myself I'm seventeen years young soon to be eighteen on April 25th . I attend Central Catholic as a senior and next year I'll be off to Owens to major in Dental Hygiene. I was blessed with an amazing boyfriend and a great best friend. I grew up with one brother one sister a mom and a dad and 3 annoying dogs. I play broomball and I'm actually quite ready for it to be done with I work at the lovely Dairy Queen and it's the best job I have ever had I absolutly love my DQ ladies we have good times. I miss my grandparents more then anything and I miss going to lunch with one of my good friends practically family, Judy. I'm stubborn as hell and I get a bit of an attitude sometimes but I'm a teenager I just go through mood swings and most of them come from being easily annoyed. If it weren't for my family I'd be lost in this place we call earth they seriously are what gets me through the day even though they annoy the crap out of me. I'm scared to go to college and start a completely different life but at the same time I'm super excited. I absolutly hate abortion and I wish more people would get involved and stop it. People over 60 should not be able to have a license or own a car they piss me off so much when they decide to drive 5mph and thats on a good day. I'm clumsy and as my boyfriend would say quote on quote "boisterous" but what can I say I come from a loud family. I have a quirky personality and I am very bubbly and I joke around constantly but I also can be very sarcastic. I can be the nicest person you have ever met or the meanest it depends on how you treat me like I say you get what you give. God is very important in my life and I truly need to start going to church more often and get right with him again. I'm so thankful to have been blessed with great people in my life and especially greatful for all that they do for me you guys truly all mean a lot to me.

Thats all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment